Wednesday 25 November 2015

Wanderlust


I crave adventure, and I really want to travel and explore and actually live, yknow? I want to meet new people and experience new things, I want to do more things for the first time and learn about as much as I can. I want to feel free.  Being only 14, it isn't easy to do that and it often leaves me feeling trapped and claustrophobic. 

People often ask me where I want to travel to and I never quite know what to say because I want to go everywhere; which is probably impossible but everywhere is on my list. One day I really want to throw a dart or something at a map and go wherever it lands.

Do any of you believe in horoscopes? I feel like a lot of people think they're 'dumb'. I'm a Sagittarius, which is often described as 'the traveller of the zodiacs', maybe that's where my wanderlust comes from! 

Here are a few of the places I want to tick off my 'travel everywhere' list.. 


New York City

Amsterdam 

Paris 

Venice 

San Francisco 

Walt Disney World

The Philippines

Australia 

"The cities of the world are calling to me, and I want to live them all. I want to leave tiny pieces of myself in every corner of the world. A citizen of nowhere, but belonging everywhere." 

What's on your travel bucket list? Do you crave adventure like me? 

I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading! 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment