Wednesday 18 November 2015

Book Wishlist


Wishlist posts are one of my favourite types of posts to read because I always find something new to add to my own wishlist, although I'm broke so that's probably a bad thing too.. haha. I realized the other day that I've never done a wishlist post before, so ta da, here's a wishlist post. 

Four - Veronica Roth 
Binge - Tyler Oakley 
All The Bright Places - Jennifer Niven 
All I Know Now - Carrie Hope Fletcher 
Its Kind Of A Funny Story - Ned Vizzini
Let It Snow - John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle 

So these are 6 books that are currently on my book wishlist. I'll be doing a few more different types of wishlist posts in the future (like beauty, fashion, etc) so look out for those too!

I hope you enjoyed this little blog post. What books are you loving at the moment? Have you read any of these books? If so, did you like them? 

Thank you for reading! 

Love,
Shannon

Bloglovin'  Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Pinterest  Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment