Tuesday 1 December 2015

10 Christmas Films You Should Watch This Month

IT'S DECEMBER! 

It is now fully acceptable to start getting excited for Christmas. Not gonna lie to you, I've been watching Christmas films and listening to Christmas music for months now.. 

Christmas films are my favourite, they always make me feel so happy after watching them; so I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you! 


1. The Polar Express  


2. The Holiday 


3. Elf


4. Home Alone 


5. Home Alone 2: Lost In New York


6. Love Actually

a

7. How The Grinch Stole Christmas 


8. Arthur Christmas 


9. The Snowman


10. Miracle On 34th Street 

 

I'm going to try and post a lot throughout this month, so keep an eye out for them! You could also follow my social medias down below if you wanted to, too :) 

What are some of your favourite Christmas films? Have I missed any important ones?

I hope you enjoyed this slightly different format of post, thank you for reading!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment