Sunday 7 February 2016

Lost In A Book

After seeing this tag on Aislings Beauty Bytes blog, I really wanted to do it myself. If you know me, you know I am such a huge bookworm. I love books so you best believe I am going to talk about them! 



Do you have a certain place at home for reading? 
If I'm going to be reading for a few hours, I like to be comfortable so I will just get cozy in bed. 

Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I used to have quite a few bookmarks, but they've literally all disappeared! I use a random piece of paper as I cannot stand folded book pages, if you are one of them people; why why why? 

Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop at a chapter?
No matter what book it is, I have to stop at a chapter. I've never been able to just stop anywhere, it makes me feel really weird so I definitely have to stop at a chapter. 

Do you eat or drink whilst reading? 
Sometimes I'll have a drink or a snack, but I would never eat a meal whilst reading as I like to keep my books in very good condition - they're like my babies!

E-reader or real book? 
Definitely a real book! 

Music or TV while reading? 
No way, I like to read in complete silence so I can take everything in and just lose myself in the book. 

One book at a time or several at once? 
One book at a time! 

Reading at home or everywhere? 
I mostly read at home, but I have read at a local park area near me, and it was really quiet and actually really nice. 

Reading aloud or in your head? 
In my head, I take it in more. 

Fiction or non-fiction?
100% fiction! I've never really read non-fiction apart from when I've had to, like for school or something and I just couldn't get into it. 

Do you read ahead or skip pages? 
I never ever skip pages, but I do have a really bad habit of reading the last page of a book and I annoy myself when I do it but I just can't help myself!

Break the spine or keep a book like new?
I like them looking new, but sometimes a little spine breaking is unavoidable.  

Do you write in your books? 
Never! I feel like I would be ruining them and they're my babies! If I really wanted to, I would leave a post it note instead. 

Your favourite book? 
I feel like after every good book I read, I always say it's my favourite so it literally changes all the time. If I had to I would say either the Divergent series or It's Kind of a Funny Story. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you do this tag so I can check it out. Thank you for reading! 

Love,
Shannon

Bloglovin'  Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Pinterest  Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment