Thursday 21 January 2016

January Haul

The last time I uploaded a blog post was nearly 3 weeks where I said how I'm going to be more consistent with blogging and that I wanted to start posting every Thursday.. hah. I have a valid reason though, my laptop's touch pad broke. I sent it off to get fixed, they sent it back unfixed, my mum had to make various different phone calls, basically I had a right mare! But, it is fixed now and I'm super happy to be back blogging! 

The other day I went into town and bought a few bits so I thought I would show you what I bought. I didn't buy too much but what I did get I really love! 





First I went into Lush and I bought the The Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb, The Experimenter Bath BombThe Dragons Egg Bath Bomb (which I didn't take a picture of because I think my mum already used it) and The Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar. I bought my mum, brother and sisters a bath bomb and the Unicorn Bubble Bar is mine. They smell so good and I'm so excited to use my bubble bar this weekend! 


 

I then went into Primark and bought a pair of black ripped jeans and a blue cropped ish top (it's kind of like a long crop if that makes sense). I really like Primark jeans, they're good quality and they fit me so well and they're only £10! 


The last place I went into was Superdrug and I got the Maybelline Brow Drama and the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eye Shadow in Pink Gold. Both of these were £4.99!

And that's all I bought, I hope you liked this post. Thank you for reading!

Love, 
Shannon 

Bloglovin'  Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Pinterest  Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment